Sunday, April 24, 2011

28 Weeks Pregnant

We're getting there!!!! Finally, we have begun the last trimester of this awesome new beginning. 28 weeks and here we are...

Kyle and I were talking about this last trimester; our hopes for this last portion of such a fun time! One of our hopes was that we could treasure this last time of it being just US. Taking time for purposeful interaction and acknowledgment of each other. What can we say...we love each other! =) Another hope was that our baby boy would come early...late enough that he's fully developed, but early because we are so ready to meet him. As Kyle said, "We've waited this long and now I'm just ready!" I mean, we have so much control over when he comes and all, I'm sure this hope will be met! lol

A little catching up to 28 weeks: weight gain (yuck) - no matter how come I am gaining weight, it stinks! and braxton hicks... our first experience of braxton hicks contractions wasn't to bad...tears were shed, yoga positions used and little sleep AND we made it through. When the baby finally moved, he moved onto my bladder - so to help me feel better, at 2 am Kyle brought me gelato and we sat on the bathroom floor eating gelato together!! I'm telling you, through the morning sickness to the false contractions we have many memories - many of which are funny...now!

Here we go:

No comments:

Post a Comment