Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sneak Peaks

Here are a few pictures that show some sneak peaks to what the nursery is beginning to look like.



Some of my wishes for the nursery include original ideas, many things treasured, and a wonderful, relaxing place for our little boy to be anything he wants. So, a great friend of mine, Audrey Omenson, is making some original artwork for the walls that I am super excited about. I have ordered a handmade quilt from an individual on Etsy involving 5 different patterns of green, blue, owls, and yellow. The dresser in these pictures was my dresser growing up and the bear sitting on top was my favorite stuffed animal as a child and still now, Mr. Lucky! I have decided to test my luck in sewing by making an owl mobile by hand. And lastly, the rocker in these pictures has been passed down through our family from a great uncle of mine. We are very excited how all the different pieces of furniture and ideas are coming together!


Much more work still needs to be done, but the end is near!!

1 comment:

  1. WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? I've seen you a few times at Ecclesia now and you never mentioned you were Preggers!!! CONGRATULATIONS! You will be one a-mazing mama! xo ~ jenni

    ReplyDelete