Saturday, August 4, 2012

Life As We Know It...

As you can tell, it has been a while since I updated the blog. Lot's of exciting things have happened in the past year. For a quick run down we'll do this in a list format:

-I changed jobs to working with Abuse survivors; primarily children.
-Kyle and I bought a house in Sugar Land.
-Kyle and I celebrated 3 amazing years of marriage!
-Axel went through 2 helmits and then completed his therapy.
-I changed jobs again and am going back to Small Steps working with at risk preschool children.
-Axel turned 1 year old!!

Kyle and I were recently talking about all that has happened in our life this past year. I jokingly said we would fail the stress assessment due to us having almost every major stressor on the list!!

The Tillman family is very blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment