Tuesday, February 8, 2011

14 weeks pregnant

I was sooooo very excited to have began to show that I took pictures by myself. Thankfully now I am waiting till Kyle can take them (they turn out better).

                                                                                Enjoy!


I will try and post belly pictures when I remember to take them. Right now I am catching up on all of the past pictures that have been taken.

During this period of time, I was over the morning sickness and exhaustion...Thank God! I was and am still fully enjoying the baby bump. It was at the beginning of maternity jeans and loser tops, which I was excited about. I had proof of this 'creature' that I had known about for so long already! I would catch myself rubbing my belly or just holding it when I was sitting on the couch or standing in line at the store. New times and fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment