Saturday, February 12, 2011

18 Weeks Pregnant....Beware - they show my belly!

This is was THE week!!!! The week that we got to know one more aspect about our baby and SEE our baby!! This week, as you can read in the earlier post, It's a BOY!!, was very special to my Mom and I. It was just a simple appointment that had such huge meaning to our lives. The wait to this point was worth every second to be able to see our baby kick and his arms trying to get away from the ultrasound technician. We had a blast this week and are now looking for names. Have any??? Let me know what they are! We'd love the help. Here are a few pictures again of this baby growing. Kyle actually took these this time and they turned out blurry..oh well...we tried. Beware...this one actually shows my belly!!!!

                                                                              Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the upcoming baby! And welcome to the blog-o-sphere. :)

    ReplyDelete